COVID-19 Protocols to Help Keep Us All Healthy and Safe
We are observing the following protocols to help reduce COVID-19 in our community:
- Do not come to the office if you are feeling ill or have a known exposure to COVID-19.
- Please limit the number of people in the waiting room to no more than 3 from your immediate household.
- Masks are required for everyone regardless of vaccination status.
- Appointments are scheduled with a 15 minute buffer to be sure there is no cross-over of families in the office.
- Please do not enter the waiting room more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- High touch services are sanitized daily.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival.
- A liberal cancellation policy will allow for COVID-19 related cancellations without charge.